Napro Industries Ltd is specializing in the manufacture of domestic & industrial steel wool under the brand name “NGARISHA”.
Ngarisha is used to clean utensils, floors, bathroom walls, to smoothen rough textures of furniture before applying varnish and to smoothen rough textures of vehicles bodies after panel beating before spray painting.
a) Domestic: It is used to clean utensils, floors, bathroom walls, etc.
- Furniture Industry - It is used to smoothen rough textures of furniture before applying varnish.
- Automobile Industry - It is used to smoothen rough textures of vehicles bodies after panel beating before spray painting.
This multi-purpose product has proved to be gentle and effective. The company’s aim initially was to supply this multi-purpose steel wool to the local market within Kenya, but it was widely approved and spread further to East and Central Africa in 1995. At present we also export to other regions of Africa and our product enjoys high consumer acceptance, which we work hard to achieve as we have our own transportation network to distribute our steel wool countrywide. We insist on quality and service and work hand in hand with our customers.
Our Steelwool is available in the following sizes:
- 18pcs x 750gms per carton
- 27pcs x 500gms per carton
- 54pcs x 250gms per carton
- 180pcs x 75gms per carton
- 20 Polybags x 30 sachets (20gms) per carton (600pcs)
- 20 polybags x 30 sachets (15gms) per carton (600pcs)
We are also distributors of Ngarisha Scouring Pad.
For current prices, please contact us.
Napro Industries Ltd is a manufacturer of Carbon Steel Fibre solely for export. It is produced from residual wire which is left over after production of steel wool. The metal fibres are used as reinforcement in cement/concrete industrial flooring, tunnels, bridges etc and as a substitute of BRC.
Our carbon steel fibre is available in the following sizes:
- standard size of 30-35mm or 50mm
...but can be customised to other specifications if required.